Wednesday, October 22, 2008

cenima.....miss u??? nt really oso.....

many time i make appointment wif fren say go out movee d....
bt all of them say no money....no mood....no time....
all tis excuse i was ard heard it bfor many time le lah....
dont giv me tis such excuse le lah pls~~~~~.

But i oso nt reallly wan to go oni, jz wan to spend my time in thr oni.....
bfor csg haven brake dw....,v all was so bc d, i hav many excuse to tell my mum to said tat i can stay at skul until 99,dun wan go bk home.....
but nw, it was no mur thing can tell my mum le lah......

Recently i oso dunno y leh...,dun like to go back home early,,
izzit i wan stay wif my fren hav a lomg periond??/
i duuno ....
mayb yes.....
at home , i can t do anything bside eat n sleep....
at home i never do my homework ever....
but ......
lots of thing in my mind is hard to translate in writing....
haiz......csg2 say tis fri will go sing k n go watch high skul musical 3..
but dunno y??
i nt really wanna join it le....
tis is d 1st time i not really wanna join them .....
izzit i feel bored wif them le??
izzit i start feel far wif them le???
izzit i nt really trus them le??
haiz....
sienzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
i feel tat my fren was starting less..
bt wat can i do??
n wat should i do??

No comments: