Saturday, September 6, 2008

blur blur life..........................==I|||

this morning mum call me wake so early but jz call me go 晒衣,, haiz...
after she call then d whole family go out le...
mayb is go pasar,, then i din wake up n still continue sleeping..
but 1hour ago,, i oso wake le,, cant sleep mur le...
but still dunno y is tired d....
after every thig wat mum call me do d,, then i oso like 平时go on d comp n on9 loh.....
but after all d step i dunno wanna do wat le...
nothig hav to do......haizzzzzz,,
although nw is d exam week,, but i still no mud to study
every is wanna kep at last mins to do revision haizzzzz.......
dunno y i m thos ppl.......some time will hate myself tooo....
after i think all this then i cum to write this nlog lee ......hehe.....
a lame bog stop writing here....

No comments: